Montag, 17. Dezember 2007

It's my month


.......guess why. Because I was born in December.

Hope I'll find lots of lovely mangos to celebrate it with.

Welcome to my blog. Here I am going to share my thoughts about children, love, raw food, nature, music, books and many other things.

What fascinates me most is how much we can learn from children. It's unbelieveable!! I learn from them every day. (I hope they have the same thoughts about me ;-) )

It's getting chillier every day but I love the cold sunny wheather, it's so refreshing! The little ones seem to enjoy it as well, as long as they can spend lots of time ice-skating :-)

The pic doesn't really match the cold season but I love contrasts, so there we go.

Take care everyone and come and visit me again soon.

Love, Eva

Keine Kommentare: