Sonntag, 8. Juni 2008

Skipping and strength


I did create my blogs in order to cheer myself up. I am going through what you would call "tough times" and am constantly trying to find my inner peace.

My diaries help me to see the whole situation in a positive light and not to disappear in the "dark hole".













It does also help me to remember: there is always a way out, even if you can't see it yet.












It helps me to keep going and to believe in beauty and love.









I hope the hard times will be gone as fast as they came and we can start enjoying life a bit more as soon as possible.

































Charlie is concentrating..........















He looks much happier on this one:








I'll try to remember this one:

"Faith in oneself...is the best and safest course." - Michelangelo

Keine Kommentare: