Mittwoch, 19. November 2008

Lovely people


Hello everyone,

thank you so much for all the positive feedback.

I didn't know that vitamin B12 deficiency is such a common disease:get well soon!

It seems that people who are constantly stressed out develop it more often. The other reason for it might be our new sterilized planet: all the fruit and vegetables get washed before they enter our kitchen, and the v.B12 gets literally washed away on the way to us.

Just because I LOVED your mails so much, I decided to make the comment button work again. Let's see how it goes ;)

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Take care,

Eva


2 Kommentare:

Dominique hat gesagt…

Hi Eva

It was so interesting to read what you went through witht the B12 deficiency. I didn't know you can end up feeling that way. I too have low B12 levels so I take B12 injections once a month. How did you end up resolving this?
Love
Dominique

Eva hat gesagt…

Hey Dominique,sorry for the late reply. A water fast did work miracles in my case :) Hope you and your little family are doing great!
Take care, Eva