Sonntag, 11. Juli 2010

Rawmazing time!


The first Raw Potluck in Wiesbaden was a success!

We met at noon in this beautiful park and had tons of fun together!



I didn't know there are so many raw foodies round here....and they even told me that they know more rawies,-yes!















The food was delicios and the people are beautiful,- I love you folks!!!















It's all "made with love" :-)



























These yummy chocolate balls are Saunya's speciality,- they just melt in your mouth *drool*




Aww, what a pretty girl!


















Nelly was her usual wonderful self.

















...and here comes the model again.


















Saunya, the gorgeous raw choc expert.

















Now let's try something new......











...are you enjoying the sun? I think so :-)














Need to keep those beauties in shape (I don't think so!)









Those are my girls ---> hugs

Keine Kommentare: